- Programming for Bioinformatics, CSC 7350, Georgia State University
- The object of this course is to introduce a high-level programming language and basic data structures with a structured approach to problem solving, algorithmic analysis and program development with emphasis on bioinformatics applications.
- Each student is required to complete an individual Bioinformatics project with a topic, which will be chosen freely. The project should be implemented with a high-level programming language, for example, Java, C, C++, etc. Therefore, each student is required to attend a programming language class in CS department at the same time.
- In the end of this semester, each student should submit a complete program and a number of reports including, a project proposal, progressive reports, and a final report.
- The grade is assigned based on the quality of the program and the reports. Individual meeting times will be setup, but there will be no regular class time.
- CSC 2310, Principles of Computer Programming, Georgia State University